The mansion in Divinka was constructed in the 1st quarter of the 17th century, under the rule of Mikuláš Sunnegh. It was described in the sources from 1643 as a two-storey, two-wing building with a bay window on the corner of the south wing, which was the result of the orientation of the façade and the representative character of the building.
The rich sgraffito ornaments date back to the mid-17th century, when the construction works were completed.
The mansion was built of quarry stone, bound by light grey lime mortar, sometimes mixed with bricks.
In 1723 (this year is inscribed over the entrance) the building was renovated in the Baroque style, especially its interiors (new joists were installed, wall niches were covered with wood and transformed into closets, doors with decorative fittings were assembled).
In the 19th century, the privies in the bays went out of use: they were removed and the holes were bricked in. A new smokestack was built and the level of the floor was raised by ca. 25 cm. Some windows were partially walled in and remained so until the 20th century.
Probably in the 1950s, when the mansion was converted into a granary, most of the bay windows were walled in as well as windows on the second floor of the east wing.
In the late 1970s, the restoration of the mansion began. The restored building was to serve as an administrative office for local national councils, a library and a reading room, a social area, and exhibit rooms.